Saturday, November 10, 2007

11/09/07 Bozeman, Montana








We found a $1 store in Bozeman, we love those.. we bought art stuff.. paper, pens, lots of stuff to make Christmas
gifts, and then Luc and I headed back out to Norris Hot springs.. it was family night, tons of kids, i met several
homeschool kids, I can usually spot them, they are the talkative social ones.. haha

It is interesting, this 10 year old boy Tommy told me his mom does not let him play on the computer at all, no video
games, no TV, so he sneaks he says, at his friends house or the library. Another kid i met recently told me his parents
won't let him have any Pokemon cards cause they think they are bad. I love the diversity, everyone is doing what they
are doing, that is really the beauty of homeschooling, every family sharing their own values as they see fit. And the kids
hang out, learn about each other, play, it's all good. I love it. One of the best things about traveling is seeing how people
live in different parts of the country, Reese and I have been talking a lot about hunting and how everyone does it here. It
is a real art to discuss and not sway, explore different views, see how the kids feel and allow for whatever comes.
Sometimes I have a feelings that comes out and often i don't, I can really just see whatever is, take it all in, smile,
not have a preference or thought or judgement about it, not think anything should be other than how it is.. nice..
not in resistance to anything or anyone. sweet.

No comments: