Saturday, June 21, 2008

5/30/08 Boulder Creek Festival



A 3 day huge affair.. the best shopping.. great kids games and fun, live music for 3 days, yes a good time had by all! Luc was a total stud on the bungee trampoline and Reese and Martha were big hits at the Henna booth. We ate, we walked, we chilled for a few hours one afternoon at the Tea House, Martha & I.. great girl talk, i cried.. all in all a great day!

Have I mentioned lately what incredible friends I have.. truly.. I feel that this last year has been so healing for me.. and I have been so blessed with loving friends who listen & hold the space for me to really feel the feelings, talk all about what is happening, unravel completely.. all the stories, beliefs and judgments that are no longer serving. Yeah.. lots of unraveling.. lots of crying.. it seems to be what opens the heart..

Recently I've had a few massages and had full on crying sessions on the massage table, very healing, great release, lots of letting go, feels great!

No comments: