Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2008 at Martha's house


Yes, it is officially a tradition for have Thanksgiving at Martha's house, we've done it for 2 years in a row now. We celebrated in her brand new house, that she bought just a few months ago and Timothy and his boys are all moved in now and it's one big happy Brady Bunch family. We also had some friends from CA in town and both the food and fellowship was grand! I ate my first homemade cranberry sauce, yummy.. I had been on a no sugar no flour diet for 45 days and set it aside for the day and enjoyed it very much. As much as I love and appreciate my family, it is so nice also to create new traditions with friends in new places just to affirm that the love is alive and well where ever you are and I so appreciate the liberation of knowing that "it" can be Anywhere, anytime, and can look anyway.. such a gift just to be Present.

No comments: