Friday, November 14, 2008

The best job in the world..





I do often wonder about going back to work.. yes my mind does take me there.. wouldn't the money be nice? some nice breaks away from the kids, a chance to use any number of my gifts and talents, coaching, therapist, teaching, many jobs I could do..

Then I wake up from the dream.. I look at my amazing angels, so big yet still so small, and I count my lucky stars that I get to spend everyday with them, read with them, play games, go to the park, museums, classes, endless discoveries & adventures. I get to be with my children, everyday, exploring the world together, watching them learn, bloom & blossom. They are so alive, so passionate, so amazing and I get a front row seat.. yeah it's the best job in the world.. a homeschooling mom!

No comments: