Tuesday, July 22, 2008

6/13/08 THIS is what we came for.. the BEACH!





A gorgeous day in Hermosa Beach, we picked up Dillon, Reese's best friend, my sister Mindy came down with Hope and Austin and we headed to the beach. The house we are staying at with Alexis is only 5 houses from the ocean, how much better could it get? My kids just dug in the sand, buried each other over and over and rode their boogie boards in the surf.. Mom sat in her comfy chair reclined, taking in the ocean smells and sounds, heaven. My sister Melinda and I got to share and catch up, very nice, we spent some time doing spiritual inquiry work, looking deeply into our beliefs, asking is that true? really powerful work, nice to share it with my sister.
A huge blessing, feeling very relaxed, went running on the beach today, what a treat. Ran 4 miles, pier to pier, nothing like running on the beach, cleansing mind, body & spirit, so healing.

No comments: