Wednesday, August 1, 2007

7/28/07 last day at Ananda


7/28/07

We left Ananda, great time had by all!
I loved the day at Lake Francis, 2 days we
spent playing in the Yuba River, canoeing,
rope swings, meditating in the gardens
and the awesome talent show we had our
last night.

Our theme was One World, One
Family and the last morning each family
gave a presentation on this topic for
the whole group. Our family and Alexis's
family made Mandalas thanks to Ronnie
her mom who teaches art to kids. Reese
got up in front of the group by himself and
told about his art work. I sang a song ..

"I behold the Christ in you,
I behold the Christ in me,
I behold the Christ in everyone,
we are One, we are One."

Oh and i sang at the talent show too.

Reese hula hooped, Steve showed
off with his hackysac and Kaia did
gymnastics. For the finale, Reese
stood up on Steve's feet (he was lying
on his back with legs in the air) and
balanced then he started hula hooping
and the crowd went wild!

No comments: