Monday, August 6, 2007

8/2/07 Britton Lake at Burney Falls


8/2/07

Morning bike ride with the boys and a quality day of
relaxation at the beach on Lake Britton, i love lakes,
they have beach, shade from trees and a forest view,
there are eagles and osprey flying overhead and fresh
water!

I am noticing deeper and more pervasive
relaxation and often quieter commentary from the mind.
Just 'being' , just sitting, just watching, all the while enjoying.
Just listening to the birds call to each other, watching
the water and listening. Everything slows down and
blends in a way, there is just watching, listening,
enjoying, not an I, the sense of seperateness is not. it's
lovely.

All part of the journey of discovering what I'm not, not
that home or community or role at all, I am not that
person, that story, that past, so what am I?

Silence
_____________

Luc is the master sandcastle builder, he will dig, sculpt,
plan, and build his sand city complete with moats and
rivers with his friends for hours and hours. I can sit and
watch him for hours and hours too, I am so
entertained listening to him and watching his plans
come to life.

Reese's favorite game is King of the Hill, they play on a
queen size air mattress and seem to never tire of pulling
their friends off and climbing back on.

No comments: